The Language Center of the University of Pavia offers facilities for teaching and learning languages for students, lecturers, all the administrative staff of the university as well as private citizens and institutions.
The Center supports the international mission of the University by diffusing the knowledge of languages and Italian as a foreign language. Initiatives include teaching, research and cultural scientific activities.
To this end the Center:
- provides teaching, technology, materials and linguistic advice;
- it organizes extra curricular language courses;
- it carries out activities which evaluate linguistic competence (Erasmus test );
- it promotes, encourages and recognizes international certificates of foreign languages;
- it takes part in research activities in the fields of linguistics and language teaching.